Post Stroke is a state of condition that is after a Stroke or low of oxygen-rich blood to a particular part of the brain, which is blocked, causing temporary or permanent paralysis to a targeted part of the body. This state of condition is often accompanied by depression or pain.
Post Stroke Symptoms May Include the Following:
- Slurred speech, trouble speaking, or understanding speech
- Difficulty reading or writing
- Double vision, or loss of half of the field of vision
- Loss of balance or unsteadiness
- One-sided paralysis
- Difficulty recognizing familiar objects or knowing how to use them
- Problems thinking, learning, remembering, concentrating, decision making, reasoning, and/or planning
- Difficulties controlling the bladder and bowel
- Mood swings
TMS Therapy for treating Post Stroke at Smart Brain and Health:
The advanced targeting techniques allow our experienced TMS team to precisely administer TMS Therapy to treat neurological deficits resulting from a stroke.