Are you suffering from depression?
Depression affects over 50 million Americans and is the leading cause of disability in the United States. Symptoms vary from person to person but may include a persistent loss of interest and/or pleasure in routine activities, feelings of hopelessness, and decreased energy.
If five or more symptoms are present during the same 2-week period and represent a change from previous functioning; and if at least one of the symptoms is either (1) depressed mood or (2) loss of interest or pleasure; and if symptoms usually persist for more than an eight-week period with no signs of relief, then such distressing feelings can affect your ability to perform your usual tasks and activities of daily living and can be considered to be clinical depression.
Depression Symptoms May Include the Following:
- Depressed mood (hopelessness) or irritability
- Decreased interest or pleasure in daily activities
- Diminished ability to think or concentrate
- Feelings of worthlessness
- Restlessness, agitation, slower than normal movements
- Fatigue or achiness
- Insomnia or excessive sleeping
- Weight gain or loss of 5% within a month
- Crying spells
- Thoughts of death or suicide
TMS Therapy for the treatment of depression is successfully treated at Smart Brain and Health.
These advanced techniques have demonstrated a significantly higher remission rate in comparison to TMS facilities not utilizing this technology.